Mon., Dec. 1, 2014, 11:33 a.m.
AM Scanner Traffic — 12.1.14
- 12:01 p.m. Vandalism to property reported @ 1700 block of Log Cabin Road/Worley.
- 11:37 a.m. Reckless driver has pulled off H95 into Fighting Creek Store parking lot.
- 11:32 a.m. EMTs en route to unknown medical emergency @ Sutherland Court/Hayden.
- 11:30 a.m. Wanted male who is known to run from police is @ DMV office on Govt Way/CdA.
- 11:06 a.m. 66YO female on couch & can't move from back injury suffered in fall during weekend.
- 10:06 a.m. Father reports drunk son en route to buy more alcohol @ Idaho Liquor Store/Rathdrum.
- 9:24 a.m. Vehicle was weaving while driver changed seats w/passenger @ H95/MP 435 (Presley Road).
- 9:18 a.m. PFPD looking for 34YO male in white 2002 Toyota Sienna who is threatening "suicide by cop."
- 8:50 a.m. Officer reports warning light isn't flashing near Prairie View Elementary/Post Falls.
- 8:32 a.m. Troublesome male trespassed from residence on 600 block of Best Avenue/CdA.
- 8:29 a.m. 74YO female may have had stroke @ 400 block of Golden Gate/Bonner County.
- 8:24 a.m. EMTs staging at 205 Anton Ave/CdA for fall injury learn computer malfunctioned, there's no call.