Wed., March 5, 2014, 11:45 a.m.
AM Scanner Traffic — 3.5.14
- 11:30 a.m. Coeur d'Alene Police Department activities report for March 4-5 here.
- 11:18 a.m. CPD officer reports 2 transients under the I-90/Govt Way overpass not at home (10:55 item). However, if they return and cause trouble again, officer said he will escort them from their camp.
- 11:15 a.m. Distraught female is threatening to ram other cars or run over pedestrians if KCSDeputies try to arrest her.
- 11:01 a.m. CPD officer can't find troublesome transient(s) who are bothering ITD crews (10:55 item).
- 10:55 a.m. ITD workers reports transient living under I-90 overpass in CdA area is shouting at them.
- 10:06 a.m. There's a large pothole on H95, but dispatcher didn't indicate where.
- 9:44 a.m. Coeur d'Alene boy who claims his mother allows him to drink & take drugs may have overdosed.
- 9:07 a.m. CPD officer stopping for panhandler @ 23rd Street/East Sherman Avenue.
- 8:36 a.m. Someone locked out of vehicle @ Tree House Apartments/Rathdrum.
- 8:21 a.m. Caller reports vehicle burglary @ 1300 block of Crestline Drive/CdA.
- 8:02 a.m. Suspicious medical emergency call received from 2400 block of Ridgeview Drive/Post Falls.