Thu., March 6, 2014
AM Scanner Traffic — 3.6.14
- Noon: Someone is suffering a seizure @ 700 block of W. Ironwood Drive/CdA.
- 11:58 a.m. Someone is having breathing problems @ 300 block of N. Bay Street/Post Falls.
- 11:13 a.m. Manager wants transient camping behind Target to be trespassed from store for 2nd time.
- 10:53 p.m. Someone is having trouble breathing @ 7300 block of Calamonte Lane/CdA.
- 10:22 p.m. Ambulance personnel reports 2001 tan Cadillac DaVille tailgating from Rathdrum on H41.
- 10:11 a.m. Undisclosed medical emergency reported @ 1900 block of Rodkey Drive/Post Falls.
- 9:40 a.m. Deputy wants to know owner of property @ s/w corner of Dakota/Ramsey, Hayden.
- 9:38 a.m. Someone suffering cardiac problem @ 32800 block of N4th Avenue/Spirit Lake.
- 9:10 a.m. Red 1992 Nissan pickup, w/different color hood, reported stolen from Kathy Loop/CdA.
- 9:05 a.m. Officer en route to check on smoke report @ 800 block of West Prairie/Hayden.
- 8:28 a.m. Traffic lights are malfunctioning @ 15th&Sherman, 15th&Harrison and 23rd&Sherman, CdA.
- 8:26 a.m. Residential alarm sounding @ 4600 block of Mill River Court/Huetter.
- 8:26 a.m. Someone on Johns Loop/CdA is threatening by text to commit suicide.
- 8:23 a.m. CPD police are looking for 1989 Jeep Cherokee w/deer print sticker that was stolen Wednesday.