Thu., Nov. 20, 2014
PM Scanner Traffic — 11.20.14
- 5:01 p.m. Apartment resident reports vehicle on fire in garage @ Cessna Lane/Athol.
- 4:56 p.m. Driver in pickup registered to Coeur d'Alene man possibly DUI @ I-90/MP 30 (4th of July).
- 4:45 p.m. Driver of vehicle weaving from Ross Point Road onto Seltice Way possibly DUI.
- 4:27 p.m. Male lost consciousness for 20 seconds while donating blood at local center.
- 4:13 p.m. Coeur d'Alene female reports male slammed her against wall and pushed her out of house.
- 3:44 p.m. Small grass fire reported along H95, north of M/P 450 (near Bonner County line).
- 3:38 p.m. A child pulled fire alarm @ Children's Academy, 2231 Ironwood Center Drive/CdA.
- 2:54 p.m. PFPD officer is planning welfare check of children in possible abusive situation.
- 2:43 p.m. CPD officer is stopping for disabled white Honda @ south entrance to LCHS lot.
- 2:34 p.m. Deputy tells fellow officer to relay to female that her daughter & belongings are at Nickerson Towing.
- 2:33 p.m. Callers tell 911 that male has shot a wounded deer in the head along Lakeshore Drive/Worley.
- 2:22 p.m. PFPD officers are looking on Henry/Post Falls for 20ish female wearing handband, suspected of shoplifting.
- 1:45 p.m. Residential alarm sounding @ Friar/Eastshore Drive/Hayden.
- 1:38 p.m. Residential alarm sounding @ 1300 block of Finucane/Hayden.
- 12:54 p.m. NIC Hedlund Building being evacuated as result of fire alarm, no fire or smoke spotted.
- 12:32 p.m. Telephone utility pole sheered in hit-and-run accident on Huetter, south of Mullan.
- 12:06 p.m. PFPD officer tells 911 he's taking a break from runaway search.
- AM Scanner Traffic