Fri., Nov. 21, 2014, 11:13 a.m.
AM Scanner Traffic — 11.21.14
- 11:15 a.m. Coeur d'Alene Police Department activities report for Nov. 20-21 here.
- 10:58 a.m. PFPD officer reports "wiped-out" chain-link fence @ Walnut/Poleline & wonders if crash report filed.
- 10:49 a.m. KCSDeputy is investigating report of child abuse in Hayden area.
- 10:42 a.m. Someone is having trouble breathing @ 2800 block of Howard/CdA.
- 10:38 a.m. Someone injured in fall @ 7300 block of Heritage Street/Rathdrum.
- 10:36 a.m. CPD officer stopping older male on green bike w/trailer @ 7th/Walnut, unknown reason.
- 10:29 a.m. Officer reports unsecured premises @ 2500 block of Bradley Drive/Post Falls.
- 10:10 a.m. CPD officer en route to investigate theft report @ Venture High School/CdA.
- 9:54 a.m. Post Falls female reports drunk or drugged males put their hands on her chest.
- 9:01 a.m. Someone who has fallen on N9th Street/CdA needs help getting up.
- 8:56 a.m. Texaco station worker @ 7415 Govt Way/Hayden reports 2 males destroying property, cursing him.
- 8:45 a.m. PFPD closing down intersection of 7th/Catherine to block traffic to apartments (8:35 item).
- 8:37 a.m. Male suffering extreme back pain @ 1100 block of Shane Drive/CdA.
- 8:35 a.m. Arcing power line catching nearby St. Vincent de Paul apartment on fire (8:34 item).
- 8:34 a.m. A power line is arcing and catching fire @ 701 N. Compton/Post Falls.
- 8:26 a.m. 2-vehicle, property damage crash in Post Falls area involves uninjured children, unknown location.
- 8:01 a.m. 65YO male suffering back pain @ Corbin Hill Road/Deer Avenue, Athol.