Tue., Nov. 25, 2014, 4:45 p.m.
PM Scanner Traffic — 11.25.14
- 5:14 p.m. Driver of older Jeep speeding, reckless @ s/b 4th Street/Honeysuckle Avenue, Hayden.
- 5:01 p.m. White Cargo van w/Washington plates & blacked-out windows, been prowling area of H95/Presley Road.
- 4:57 p.m. CPD officers en route to Bluegrass Park to investigate report of fight.
- 4:33 p.m. Officer stopping for 2-vehicle crash east of Appleway/H95 intersection.
- 4:30 p.m. Post Falls Police Department activities report for Nov. 24-25 here.
- 3:52 p.m. 2 males are walking from disable pickup @ w/b I-90/MP 28 (4th of July Pass).
- 3:41 p.m. 80YO male injured when his vehicle crashed into tree, no location given.
- 3:15 p.m. Kootenai County Sheriff's Office property crimes report for Nov. 24-25 here.
- 2:51 p.m. Commercial alarm sounding at Kootenai Health/CdA.
- 2:49 p.m. 78YO female who recently had surgery procedure needs ambulance transport to hospital.
- 1:47 p.m. Fire coming from engine compartment of vehicle @ H95/Prairie Avenue, CdA.
- AM Scanner Traffic