Wed., Nov. 26, 2014, 11:45 a.m.
AM Scanner Traffic — 11.26.14
- 11:48 a.m. 8YO male is having psychotic episode in area of Twin Drive/Horsehaven, Post Falls.
- 11:32 a.m. Pickup is stalled in lane of travel @ n/b Govt Way/Kathleen Ave, CdA.
- 11:15 a.m. Coeur d'Alene Police Department activities report for Nov. 25-26 here.
- 10:13 a.m. Noninjury accident reported @ Govt Way/Appleway, CdA.
- 10:10 a.m. Someone is suffering chest pain @ Advanced Dermatology, 1700 W. Riverstone/CdA.
- 9:57 a.m. Male en route to reclaim wallet that he left @ Flying J Truck Stop/Post Falls.
- 9:43 a.m. Driver of semi having trouble making turn from Spokane St onto Seltice Way/Post Falls, blocking traffic.
- 8:52 a.m. 64YO male pushes life alert button @ 3700 block of E2nd/Post Falls, PFPD officer later learns he was moved to assisted living facility a week ago. He may still have alert button.
- 8:27 a.m. CPD officer giving a female a lift to residence @ 6th St/Borah Ave, CdA.
- 8:15 a.m. Coeur d'Alene Casino reports abandoned vehicle on premises.