Fri., April 3, 2015, 11:51 a.m.
AM Scanner Traffic — 4.3.15
- 11:44 a.m. 2-vehicle, unknown injury crash @ NW Blvd/Seltice Way, pedestrian sitting in Park & Ride median.
- 11:41 a.m. 53YO female @ Post Falls Walmart East suffered seizure at checkout counter, unconscious.
- 11:28 a.m. Female driver creating hazard by standing in road @ H53/Old Highway 95, Rathdrum, to prevent other drivers from hitting her disable, partly blocking vehicle.
- 11:25 a.m. ISP officer reports disabled red Toyota Camri @ w/b onramp of Mullan Trail Road, east of CdA.
- 11:03 a.m. Suspicious vehicle reported in parking lot of Sunset Bowling Center, 202 W. Sunset Ave/CdA.
- 11:01 a.m. Officer reports considerable debris on road @ Spokane St/Prairie Ave, Rathdrum Prairie.
- 10:29 a.m. Someone injured in a fall @ Creek Side Assisted Living, 240 W. Kathleen Ave/CdA.
- 10:27 a.m. Someone injured in a fall @ 8100 block of N4th St/Dalton Gardens.
- 10:04 a.m. Undisclosed medical emergency @ 500 block of Orchard Ave/Hayden.
- 9:56 a.m. 77Y0 female injured in fall on Gooseberry Court/Hayden.
- 9:11 a.m. Fellow officer sent to check on ISP trooper who didn't answer status check @ I-90/MP 22; he's OK.
- 8:47 a.m. Goateed male in late 20s is driving 1990s Ford pickup w/3-4 small children unsecure in seat with him.
- 8:27 a.m. Someone is having trouble breathing @ 27500 block of Holiday Lane/Athol.
- 8:18 a.m. Domestic dispute reported At 11700 block of Emerald Drive/Ruby Drive, Hayden.