Tue., April 14, 2015, 11:18 a.m.
AM Scanner Traffic — 4.14.15
- 11:48 a.m. Caller reports seafood truck weaving @ s/b H95/H53 (Garwood area).
- 11:29 a.m. Unknown injury crash reported @ 4th St/Hattie Ave, CdA.
- 11:02 a.m. Blue Chevy pickup w/Washington plates speeding thru construction zone @ I-90/MP 10 (near NW Blvd).
- 10:45 a.m. Someone is suffering chest pain @ Life Care Center, 460 Garden Plaza Court/Post Falls.
- 10:30 a.m. Coeur d'Alene Police Department activities report for April 13-14 here.
- 10:15 a.m. KCSO identifies 85YO female killed in Saturday crash near Hauser here.
- 9:57 a.m. Suspicious situation reported @ Coeur d'Alene Super 1/305 W. Kathleen Ave, CdA.
- 9:24 a.m. Firefighter on scene reports faulty wood stove source of smoke in house (9:14 item).
- 9:15 a.m. Someone is having trouble breathing @ 1700 block of W. Marlborough Ave/CdA.
- 9:14 a.m. A house @ 15500 block of N. Songbird Lane/Rathdrum is filling w/smoke, possible electrical source.
- 9:02 a.m. Undisclosed medical emergency reported @ 3700 block of W5th Ave/CdA.
- 8:54 a.m. Caller reports male driver of silver Mercury w/Montana plates pointed gun @ him @ H95/Kathleen Ave, CdA.