Kootenai County, Idaho, Tuesday, April 28, 2015- Balance North Idaho today announces endorsements for the following initiatives/candidates in their respective May 2015 elections:
- City of Coeur d’Alene Public Safety Bond. The board unanimously approved enhancing public safety for the city. Eden Irgens abstained from voting.
- East Side Highway Sub-District 1: Chris Fillios.
- Lakes Highway Sub-District 3: Daniel Malcolm
- Post Falls Highway Sub-District Seat 1: Terry Werner.
- Post Falls Highway Sub-District Seat 2: Randy Oaks.
- Post Falls Highway Sub-District Seat 3: Elaine White.
- Worley Highway District: James Mangan.
- Coeur d’Alene School District Zone 3: Terri Seymour.
"In Ms. Seymour’s interview, it was very evident that she is committed to and believes in the CDA School District. She is passionate about public education and providing the best environment for the kids. She supports the hard work done by the teachers, is an advocate for the kids and a voice for the community. She appreciates the diversity of the school board right now and is committed to working on bullying issues."