Thu., April 30, 2015, 11:52 a.m.
AM Scanner Traffic — 4.29.15
- 11:59 a.m. Someone is unconscous @ 700 block of Elm Ave/CdA.
- 11:56 a.m. Deputy locates troublesome transient digging through trashcans b/n Govt Way & Triple Play (11:35 item).
- 11:53 a.m. Owl Cafe, Govt Way/Orchard Ave, Hayden bugging customers for garbage bags (11:35 item).
- 11:35 a.m. Business in 9400 block of Govt Way reports disorderly male w/shaved head & no shirt causing problems at nearby thrift store. The male makes frequent visits to the thrift store.
- 11:16 a.m. Firefighter reports department taking Fire Boat 171 out to water for training.
- 11:01 a.m. Undisclosed medical emergency @ 1201 Ironwood Drive/CdA.
- 10:49 a.m. Undisclosed medical emergency involving 90ish male @ Wells Fargo Bank lot, 204 W. Hayden Ave.
- 10:45 a.m. Cardiac patient being shocked by defibiulator@ Post Falls Super 1 parking lot.
- 10:42 a.m. Aggressive Road Rager in pickup is exiting e/b I-90/MP 1 (Beck Road/Post Falls).
- 10:38 a.m. Worley man who may be high on meth texts friend that he plans to use rope in barn to hang himself.
- 10:13 a.m. Trucker in disabled white-over-gray semi trying to flag down help @ w/b I-90/MP 22 (H97/Wolf Lodge).
- 10:29 a.m. Trucker w/overloaded logs and no red flag to warn of long logs turns w/b on Brunner from H95/Athol.
- 10:25 a.m. Someone is suffering stomach pain @ 450 Garden Plaza Court/Post Falls.
- 10:07 a.m. J. Miller Salon, 2087 N. Main St/Riverstone reports suspicious male on premises.
- 9:52 a.m. CPD officer reports everything OK at Bank of America, H95/Appleway, unknown reason for his visit.
- 9:47 a.m. CPD office en route to Coeur d'Alene Library, where someone has dialed 911 and hung up.
- 9:09 a.m. ISP officer reports debris on road @ s/b I-90/MP 393 (Lovell Valley Road), Plummer.