"Hard to believe, but today marks the completion of 11 years of this blog," begins Marianne Love in her morning Slight Detour post today. "I started Slight Detour with a couple of silly introductory entries Dec. 4, 2004, and have never had enough sense to stop. What began as an experiment and a temporary means of getting some exposure for my brother's cartoons in a booklet he called 'Slight Detour' has turned into a morning habit." More here.
- Mr & Mrs Kroesus/Fort Boise
- A Hells Canyon story/Brock Evans, RP
- Stevens Pass snow area opens/Outdoors
- Capone's offers 12 Ales of Christmas/On Tap
- Critic of 'North Idaho' usage feels heat/The Slice
- Yesterday was pause before weekend tempest/Grip
- 'Brooklyn' begs the question: What is 'home'?/7 Blog