At about 10 this morning, SR sports scribe Greg Lee spotted this hatchback with deer antlers in the parking lot of Mike Cheevers' barber shop in a strip mall on the other side of Highway 95 from Fred Meyer. Anyone know the driver?
- Rome burns/Bay Views
- Pearl Harbor/Simple Mind
- A sales tax gamble/Randy Stapilus
- Visiting USS Arizona memorial/Slice
- Your weekly (brewpub) planner/On Tap
- 1st Take: Supremacists/Randy Stapilus
- 74th year of remembrance/Slight Detour
- Of cigarettes, drugs & inevitability/Faithful Geek
- B-Run steelhead are angler eye pleasers/Outdoors
- Friday's mainstream opening: Thar she blows/7 Blog
- What could one suspect after a near-perfect Sunday?/Grip
HucksOnline numbers (for week of Nov 29 to Dec 5): 53,263 page-views/34,898 unique views.