In the comment section, Wedeln6969 provides 2 lists -- "Things I Trust Less Than Donald Trump" and "Things I Trust More Than Donald Trump":
Things I trust less than Trump:
Things I trust more than Trump
- Playing with blasting caps
- Eating a humongous meal at the Golden Corral and immediately diving into the Spokane River at Bowl and Pitcher during peak Spring flows and trying to swim across the river.
- Crawling into a Grizzly Bear den the day they wake up in the Spring and playing my harmonica and singing some gentle workin' man blues.
- Challenging Kim Kardashian to an Instagram popularity contest. Loser has to listen to Kanye read verbatim every Trump speech given during the campaign.
- Poking ice picks into my eyeballs to see the pretty lights.
- Tickling a wounded road hit skunk or porcupine or gray wolf on its tummy and screaming KITCHY KITCHY KOO at it.
- Staying out of the HBO cooler until DFO retires.
- BASE jumping off the International Space Station with a parachute made of the diaphanous hope of collectors of Sony Betamax players and movies that Betamax will be back.
- That Elvis Presley is actually in an Assisted Living Center in Poughkeepsie and on Bingo night insists on entering the dayroom wearing a cape made of a horribly stained thermal blanket and a microphone from an IV stand.
- Scrubbing stubborn tear stains off my computer desk with a mixture of bleach and ammonia.
Feel free to add to either list.