Wed., Dec. 16, 2015
PM Scanner Traffic — 12.16.15
- 4:30 p.m. Police Log -- Coeur d'Alene PD activities report Dec 15-16 here.
- 4:19 p.m. Cardiac Arrest -- Female unconscious but breathing @ 3300 block of Jenalan Ave/Post Falls.
- 4:02 p.m. Slick Road -- Officer reports ice has made Veterans Memorial Bridge slick.
- 4:01 p.m. Non-injury Crash -- Vehicle has crash on slick Veterans Memorial Bridge, east of CdA.
- 3:41 p.m. Structure Fire -- 200 block of E Jensen Drive/Hayden.
- 3:25 p.m. Seizure -- 11400 block of N Stinson Loop/Hayden.
- 3:20 p.m. Patient Transport -- Hospice House to Kootenai Health/CdA.
- 3:11 p.m. Lift Assist -- Someone has fallen and needs help @ 7100 block of Hoodoo Place/Spirit Lake.
- 2:49 p.m. Citizen Dispute -- Dispatcher tells responding officer that female (2:41 incident) had followed salesman to Cranston Ave/Hayden and confronted him because she felt he had been pushy.
- 2:41 p.m. Citizen Dispute -- Female says male who had tried to sell her meat took photo of her car and walked into it @ 3520 W Cranston Ave/Hayden.
- 2:09 a.m. Semi-Conscious Male -- 60YO male @ 3200 block of E Bogie Drive/Post Falls.
- 2:08 a.m. Injury Fall -- 4100 E Early Dawn Ave/Post Falls.
- 2:08 a.m. Domestic Dispute -- CdA woman has taken her children to safe place.
- 2:05 a.m. Disabled Vehicle -- Intersection of 4th St/Sherman Ave, CdA.
- AM Headlines with 22 more items