Mon., Dec. 21, 2015
AM Scanner Traffic — 12.21.15
- 11:32 a.m. Blocking Crash -- Extrication needed for 2-vehicle crash @ Seltice Way/Commerce Loop, Post Falls, in front of Ground Force Manufacturing plant.
- 11:18 a.m. Psychological Problem -- 2800 block of Julia St/CdA.
- 11:13 a.m. CPR in Progress -- Responding EMTs are delayed by train (11:08 item).
- 11:11 a.m. Bank Alarm -- Silent panic alarm @ Numerica, 8370 Cornerstore Drive/Hayden.
- 11:08 a.m. CPR in Progress -- 40YO female unconscious @ home off Hauser Lake Road.
- 11:04 a.m. Eviction Notice -- Post Falls PD assisting on eviction @ 1200 block of N Spokane St.
- 10:42 a.m. Non-Injury Crash -- Vehicle in ditch w/2nd car after trying to pass several vehicles including snow plow @ n/b H95/Selle Road (Bonner County).
- 10:36 a.m. Psychological Problem -- Female on Davidson Ave/CdA unsuccessfully tried suicide by pill, threatening again to kill herself.
- 10:20 a.m. Cardiac Problem -- 1200 block of E Maple Ave/CdA.
- 10:15 a.m. Chest Pain -- 55YO male @ Kootenai Urgent Care, 566 W Prairie Ave/CdA.
- 9:57 a.m. Non-injury Crash -- Commercial truck sideswiped and dislodged horse trailer being pulled by pickup @ w/b I-90/MP 28 (near top of 4th of July Pass).
- 9:47 a.m. Slide Off -- Officer on scene reports 2nd slideoff on H41 curve @ Spirit Lake Cut-across.
- 9:34 a.m. Slide Off -- Vehicle slid off road @ H41/Spirit Lake Cut-across.
- 9:23 a.m. Traffic Hazard -- 3 dogs running in road @ e/b H53?Meyer Road, Rathdrum.
- 9:15 a.m. Traffic Hazard -- Disable, unoccupied tan Van w/flashers on @ H95/MP 404.1 (2 miles north of Worley).
- 9:01 a.m. Non-injury Crash -- Vehicle hit guardrail @ w/b I-90/MP 21 (Blue Creek Bay).
- 8:49 a.m. Threat -- Manager of Budget Saver, 15th St/Sherman Ave, CdA, reports guest threatened him w/skateboard.
- 8:26 a.m. General Illness -- 94YO female reports stomach problems @ Life Care, 460 Garden Plaza Court/CdA.