Fri., May 29, 2015
AM Scanner Traffic — 5.29.15
- 12:23 p.m. 2 males arrived @ 3300 block of Nettleton Gulch Road ready to fight.
- 12:03 p.m. Occupied white Honda Civic is disabled @ I-90/H41, Post Falls, off-ramp.
- 11:18 a.m. 91YO female is suffering medical emergency @ 1300 block of Ware Eagle Ave/Athol.
- 10:51 a.m. KCSDeputy has arrested 2 females for drugs & is en route to county jail.
- 10:29 a.m. Undisclosed medical emergency @ 800 block of E. Pine Ave/CdA.
- 10:22 a.m. 80YO female is suffering ankle & knee pain @ Ivy Court on Ironwood Place/CdA.
- 10:13 a.m. A male and a female are trying to hitchhike @ e/b I-90/Pleasant View, Post Falls.
- 10:04 a.m. Someone is unconscious @ 2900 block of N7th St/CdA.
- 9:44 a.m. Life Flight is landing @ H95/Sagle, where a serious crash has shut down the highway.
- 9:31 a.m. Domestic fight/battery @ Budget Saver, 1519 Sherman Ave/CdA.
- 9:30 a.m. Benewah County man reports wife suicidal on Greenleaf Ave/CdA.
- 9:16 a.m. Undisclosed medical emergency @ Active Family Health Care, 8836 Hess St/Hayden.
- 9:14 a.m. Dept of Motor Vehicles reports wanted male in office.
- 9:11 a.m. Fernan Elementary on 23rd St/CdA is conducting a fire drill.
- 9:06 a.m. Undisclosed medical emergency @ 8100 block of Brookside Drive/Hayden.
- 8:54 a.m. Male w/legs injured last night located in gravel pit b/n Smoke Shop & Cabela's, 7168 W. Seltice Way/State Line.