Thu., Oct. 1, 2015
PM Scanner Traffic — 10.1.15
- 5:15 p.m. Possible Robber -- Caller reports female involved in Bonner Co robbery may be at Post Falls Burger King.
- 5:10 p.m. Cardiac Problem -- 3200 E. Painters Loop/Post Falls.
- 4:55 p.m. Reckless Driver -- Female driver texting, swerving @ e/b I-90/Post Falls area.
- 4:49 p.m. Back Pain -- Female @ 2600 block of N5th St/CdA in extreme pain.
- 4:48 p.m. Suspicious Van -- Caller reports someone appears to be banging on panel separating back of van from front in van that's e/b, east of CdA.
- 4:46 p.m. Road Hazard -- CPD officer stopping for undisclosed hazard @ 15th St/Mullan Ave.
- 4:09 p.m. Lock Out -- Male locked keys in vehicle @ Sam's Stop & Shop, 14530 H41/Rathdrum.
- 3:51 p.m. Patient Transport -- Life Care Center, 500 Aqua Ave/CdA to Hospice House.
- 3:45 p.m. Reckless Driver -- Driver of silver Chevy w/Kootenai Co plates speeding before turning on Spokane St.
- 3:18 p.m. Vehicle Fire -- Fire spreading from small Jetta to nearby grass along freeway (3:12 item).
- 3:12 p.m. Vehicle Fire -- Undercarriage of small Jetta on fire @ w/b I-90, west of Spokane St/Post Falls.
- 2:39 p.m. Battery -- Male @ 1800 block of Chase Road/Post Falls reports roommate pushed him.
- 2:38 p.m. Disabled Vehicle -- Officer stopping to help female driver @ e/b I-90/MP 10 (west of NW Blvd/CdA).
- 2:34 p.m. Injury Accident -- 17YO male may have suffered broken finger in 2-car crash near roundabout @ Poleline Ave/N. Idaho St, Post Falls.