Fri., Sept. 25, 2015
AM Scanner Traffic — 9.25.15
- 12:56 p.m. Breathing Problem -- 16YO girl @ Kootenai County Urgent Care, 1300 E Mullan Ave/Post Falls.
- 12:47 p.m. Stomach Pain -- 5700 block of Fernan Hill Road.
- 12:31 p.m. Disabled Vehicle -- H95/Hayden Ave, Hayden.
- 12:22 p.m. Suspicious Vehicle -- Jim's Gunsmithing parking lot, 11355 Govt Way/Hayden.
- 12:05 p.m. House Search -- Probation & parole want backup for a house search of CdA's 16th St.
- 10:58 a.m. Road Hazard -- Sleeping bag is lying on H95/Coeur d'Alene area.
- 10:56 a.m. Suspicious Males -- 2 males who may be high on drugs at Perimeter Road/Athol construction site.
- 10:31 a.m. Structure Fire -- Passerby reports smoke, smell of rubber/electrical fire, coming from shop @ 4300 block of Haney Road/Rathdrum.
- 9:56 a.m. Fernan Fire -- Fire official reports smoke in area from other fires in region, not local.
- 9:51 a.m. Fernan Fire -- Caller reports lot of smoke in Fernan Village area.
- 9:32 a.m. Injury Fall -- Elderly Rathdrum woman has been on floor since 3 a.m. after falling during night.
- 9:28 a.m. Possible DUI -- Car w/Kootenai Co plates s/b @ H41/Poleline Ave, Post Falls.
- 8:46 a.m. Domestic Dispute -- Male chased female from Motel 6 across lot toward Arby's on Appleway/CdA.
- 8:08 a.m. Moving Violation -- Driver of Subaru ran red light @ Seltice Way/Spokane St, Post Falls.