Wed., April 6, 2016
AM Scanner Traffic — 4.6.16
- 11:15 a.m. Police Log -- Coeur d'Alene PD activities report for April 5-6 here.
- 10:56 a.m. Arrest Warrant -- Probation officer en route to chemical dependency center to arrest female.
- 10:53 a.m. Fire Alarm -- Wine Cellar restaurant, 313 E Sherman Ave/CdA.
- 10:50 a.m. Non-injury Fall -- Individual needs help getting up @ 2400 block of N7th St/CdA.
- 10:46 a.m. Traffic Violation -- Golf cart in Hayden Lake Country Club area ran stop sign on N Lakeview Drive/Hayden.
- 10:30 a.m. Sheriff's Log -- Kootenai County SO property crimes report for April 5-6 here.
- 10:12 a.m. Chest Pain -- 86YO male is suffering chest pain @ 100 block of W13th Ave/Post Falls.
- 9:52 a.m. Patient Transport -- Kootenai Health to Naples, Idaho, residence.
- 9:49 a.m. Road Rage -- Female reports males in older vehicle flipped her off & tailgated her until they saw her reach for cell phone to call 911. Then, they pulled into Hayden Albertson's.
- 9:34 a.m. Home Visit -- CPD officer making stop for unknown reason @ 500 block of Park Drive/CdA.
- 9:33 a.m. Illegal Burn -- 1800 block of N6th St/CdA.
- 8:31 a.m. Disabled Vehicle -- 100 block of E Mullan Ave/Post Falls.