Tue., April 12, 2016
AM Scanner Traffic — 4.12.16
- 11:31 a.m. Injury Fall -- Female may have injured left ankle in house fall @ 800 block of Coeur d'Alene Ave/CdA.
- 11:17 a.m. Breathing Problem -- 13YO female asthmatic @ 200 block of E Coeur d'Alene Lake Drive/CdA.
- 11:13 a.m. Unknown Medical -- 91YO male accidentally took friends meds @ 3500 block of Cedarblom St/CdA.
- 11:08 a.m. Reckless Driver -- Caller following reckless driver @ w/b Sherman Ave/3rd St, CdA.
- 11:07 a.m. Overdose -- 700 block of Railroad Ave/Blanchard.
- 10:33 a.m. Breathing Problem -- 100 block of N Park Drive/CdA.
- 10:32 a.m. Patient Transfer -- North Idaho Advanced Care to Kootenai Health.
- 10:18 a.m. Juvenile Problem -- 13YO female @ War Eagle/Caribou, Athol, won't get out of bed & go to school.
- 10:03 a.m. Traffic Hazard -- Caller worried that unsecure washer/dryer will fall from pickup @ I-90/Post Falls area.
- 9:53 a.m. Non-Injury Crash -- 2-car crash is block s/b turn lane @ H95/Prairie Ave, Hayden,.
- 9:29 a.m. Possible Stroke -- 700 block of Walnut Ave/CdA.
- 8:04 a.m. Eviction Notice -- 11600 block of H3/Cataldo.