Idaho’s state Board of Education has unanimously approved tuition increases requested by the state’s four-year colleges and universities, while noting that the increases, which are roughly 2 to 3 percent for in-state undergraduate students, are similar to last year’s, which were the lowest in 15 years. “We’re on that same track again this year,” said board spokesman Blake Youde/Betsy Russell, Eye on Boise. More here.
More from Eye on Boise:
- Burley man wins Open Government award
- Health exchange faces service challenges
- Feds list Idaho as possible site for N-storage
- Crapo could chair Senate Banking Committee
- State Bar to hold forum for SupCourt candidates