Skip to main content
AM Scanner Traffic — 4.14.16
- 11:58 a.m. Custodial Interference -- Reflection Road/Church Road, Rathdrum.
- 11:55 a.m. General Illness -- 49YO female @ J.C. Penney's in Silverlake Mall/CdA.
- 11:44 a.m. Vehicle Fire -- Gold Honda on fire @ Kootenai Health parking lot.
- 11:25 a.m. Injury Fall -- 44YO male is on floor @ 1400 block of Cardinal Ave/Coopers Hawk Drive, Hayden.
- 11:22 a.m. Welfare Check -- Latour Creek Road/E Dudley Road, Cataldo.
- 11:06 a.m. Under Arrest -- KCSDeputy en route to Kootenai County Jail w/male prisoner, unknown charge.
- 10:37 a.m. Trespassing -- North Idaho College wants female off campus, may have outstanding warrant.
- 10:01 a.m. Rolling Hazard -- Pickup with shifting load on H41 pulls into Rathdrum Drug lot.
- 9:35 a.m. Lift Assist -- Older female needs help getting up @ 1600 block of E Elm St/CdA.
- 9:21 a.m. Disabled Vehicle -- Stalled, occupied vehicle @ H95/Honeysuckle Ave/Hayden.
- 8:51 a.m. Injury Rall -- 82YO female @ Bighorn Canyon St/Golden Spike Blvd/Rathdrum.
- 8:37 a.m. Disabled Vehicle -- Occupied minivan @ 15th St/Margaret Ave, CdA.
- 8:35 a.m. Traffic Hazard -- Cow reported @ e/b I-90/MP 36 (Cataldo Mission Slough).
- 8:18 a.m. Possible Stroke -- 93YO male @ 2200 block of Lady Anne Way/Post Falls.
- 8:12 a.m. Suspicious Male -- Older male, in 50s-60s, has been living in trees near undisclosed Post Falls intersection.