Skip to main content
AM Scanner Traffic — 4.18.156
- 12:02 p.m. Breathing Problem -- Female suffering pneumonia near Idaho Liquor Store, 920 N H41/Post Falls.
- 11:51 a.m. Panhandler -- Female transient asking for money @ Post Falls Walmart East.
- 11:47 a.m. Medical Assist -- 35YO female w/trouble breathing @ 5300 block of Steamboat Bend/Post Falls.
- 11:45 a.m. Breathing Problem -- Hospice House, 2290 W Prairie Ave/Hayden.
- 11:36 a.m. Trespassing -- CPD officer trespasses troublesome male from all NIC property (11:19 item)
- 11:19 a.m. Trespassing -- North Idaho College library wants problem male trespassed from building.
- 11:18 a.m. Injury Fall -- Female @ 13800 block of Cassia St/Rathdrum.
- 11:01 a.m. Motorist Assist -- ISP officer helping driver from Benewah County @ 3/b I-90/4th of July Pass.
- 9:21 a.m. Abandoned Vehicle -- 100 block of S10th St/CdA.
- 9:16 a.m. General Illness -- 1300 block of E Indiana Ave/CdA.
- 9:04 a.m. Reckless Trucker -- Trucker w/2 trailers weaving as result of texting @ s/b H95/MP 449 (Silverwood).
- 8:51 a.m. Outdoor Fire -- Sundown Drive/Lookout Drive, Hayden.
- 8:40 a.m. Found Child -- 4YO found wandering by himself @ 300 block of Greensferry/Post Falls.
- 8:28 a.m. Juvenile Problem -- 2 boys are walking down middle of Honeysuckle Ave/Best Ave, making motorists stop.