Skip to main content
AM Scanner Traffic — 4.22.16
- 11:55 a.m. Suspicious Activity -- Male jumped from red sedan & grabbed something behind a box at CdA Super 1, Kathleen Ave/Crown Ave. Caller believes he witnessed a drug drop.
- 11:49 a.m. Impaired Driving -- Female in Jeep Cherokee texting, changing speeds @ s/b Ramsey Road/Hanley Ave.
- 11:46 a.m. Citizen Dispute -- Meadow St/E Valley Ave, Athol.
- 11:30 a.m. Unknown Medical -- Fire boat en route to call @ 6200 block of S Panorama View Drive/Echo Bay.
- 11:08 a.m. Disabled Vehicle -- Female driver stalled in turn lane @ s/b H95/Appleway, CdA.
- 10:49 a.m. Road Rage -- Driver of gray Hyundai flipping off F250 pickup @ e/b I-90/MP 1 (Beck Road).
- 10:39 a.m. Disabled Vehicle -- Driver fixing flat tire @ I-90/MP 11 (NW Blvd/CdA).
- 10:11 a.m. Lift Assist -- 2800 block of Howard St/CdA.
- 9:55 a.m. Breathing Problem -- Mountain View Bible Church, 1130 W Prairie Ave/Rathdrum Prairie.
- 9:43 a.m. Assault/Burglary -- Attempted car theft on Railroad St/Athol may have led to assault, too.
- 9:40 a.m. Loose Dogs -- Resident @ 2323 W Plymouth Circle/CdA has corraled loose dogs.
- 9:30 a.m. Suspicious Male -- Tubbs Hill/CdA.
- 9:29 a.m. Injury Fall -- 7500 block of Winter View Drive/CdA.
- 9:21 a.m. Injury Fall -- 65YO male has head wound from 10-foot fall from ladder @ Santa Maria Drive/Nina Court, CdA.
- 9:19 a.m. Reckless Driver -- Male in 2017 white Mercedes w/MT plates speeding, aggressive @ H95/Garwood Road.