Here's a list of the "liberal" yes-and-no questions posed in the Coeur d'Alene Press Voters Guide that state Rep. Kathy Sims, R-Coeur d'Alene, called a "threat" and refused to answer:
- Raise minium wage?
- Add the Words?
- Fund private/religious education?
- Increase gun rights?
- Increase abortion rights?
- Increase education spending?
- Increase Medicaid coverage?
- Increase taxes for highways and bridges?
- Provide more economic development incentives?
- Control some federal lands?
- Adopt a flat income tax?
- Should the 17th Amendment be repealed?
DFO: Good grief! I can guess what the answer for Sims is for most of the questions: 1. No, 2. No, 3. Yes, 4. Yes, 5. No, 6. No, 7. No, 8. Whatever IFF says, 9. Undecided, 10. Yes, 11. Dunno, 12. Yes. How did I do impersonating Sims?