Wed., July 6, 2016
PM Scanner Traffic — 7.6.16
- 5:01 p.m. Prowler -- Sanders Beach area male reports possible intruders in house.
- 4:51 p.m. Transport Help -- CPD officer asks dispatch to call cab for female in front of Hastings/Ironwood Square.
- 4:21 p.m. Suspicious Male -- Dirty male w/clip board going door-to-door on Ryan Drive/Hayden.
- 4:13 p.m. Bad Headache -- Female @ 9700 block of Melrose St/CdA has had bad headache since 3 a.m.
- 3:54 p.m. General Illness -- 93YO male @ Restful Way/Rockford Bay Road, Lake Coeur d'Alene.
- 3:51 p.m. Domestic Dispute -- Post Falls boy may have been hit in face during domestic dispute.
- 3:30 p.m. Domestic Dispute -- Caller reports male pointed gun at another male in Post Falls argument.
- 3:28 p.m. Chest Pain -- North Star Assisted Living, 2340 W Seltice Way/CdA.
- 3:27 p.m. Threatening -- Caller tells 911 dispatcher he wants to blow another man's head off.
- 3:12 p.m. Subpoenas -- Someone in KCSO lobby wants to deliver subpoenas to deputy.
- 2:20 p.m. Trespassed -- Male trespassed from Schaffer's Towing, 625 W Dalton Ave/CdA.
- 2:17 p.m. Unconscious Person -- Girl is unconscious after seizures @ Boekel Road/Cassia St, Rathdrum.
- 2:07 a.m. Chest Pain -- Kootenai Health Urgent Care, 566 W Prairie Ave/Hayden.
- 1:46 p.m. Suspicious Person -- Male w/"shocking red" hair & tattoos has been walking around a Post Falls neighborhood near the Flying J restaurant for days.
- 1:29 p.m. Trauma Injury -- 12YO male hurt head & shoulder in fall @ Camp Easton on Gotham Bay/Lake Coeur d'Alene.
- 1:26 p.m. Cardiac Problem -- Kootenai Health Urgent Care, 1300 E Mullan Ave/Post Falls.
- AM Scanner Traffic with 12 more items