Mon., July 11, 2016
PM Scanner Traffic — 7.11.16
- 4:27 p.m. Motorist Evaluation -- Police want evaluation for 79YO male driver @ e/b I-90/MP 17 (Yellowstone Trail).
- 4:26 p.m. Trauma Injury -- (4:11 item) Someone may have broken jaw @ 3900 block of H53/Rathdrum.
- 4:11 p.m. Suicidal Male -- 29YO male w/knife left home on foot after threatening to harm 911 caller.
- 4:07 p.m. Citizen Dispute -- Landlord & other males trying to enter home at H53/Ranch Valley, Rathdrum.
- 4:03 p.m. Unconscious Male -- 16YO male unconscious @ Garden Plaza/Post Falls.
- 3:51 p.m. Stomach Pain -- 49YO male @ 6000 block of E Frazier Drive/Post Falls.
- 3:27 p.m. Suspicious Vehicle -- Vehicle inspected in suicide threat 2 days ago now found parked along USFS Road 209 en route to Bumblebee Campground.
- 3:24 p.m. Life Assist -- Someone needs help getting up after fall @ Ruby/Emerald, Hayden.
- 3:07 p.m. Breathing Problem -- 37YO male @ 100 block of E7th Ave/Post Falls.
- 2:51 p.m. Aggressive Driver -- Driver in silver Toyota Camri speeding @ e/b I-90/MP 12 (H95/CdA).
- 2:38 p.m. Disabled Vehicle -- White SUV with flashers on parked @ e/b I-90/MP 19 (Veterans Bridge).
- 2:08 p.m. Trespassed -- CPD officer trespasses unruly male from Coeur d'Alene Chevron.
- 1:51 p.m. Missing Person -- CPD seeks 5-8, 140 lbs female who left cellphone, dog & personal property in residence and disappeared on Saturday.
- 1:47 p.m. Welfare Check -- 2 small boys are running into traffic near Burger King/Mullan Ave, Post Falls.
- 1:25 p.m. Injury Crash -- Female driver complaining of pain after 2-vehicle crash on Lincoln Way, near Shopko lot.
- AM Scanner Traffic with 17 more items.