Thu., July 28, 2016
AM Scanner Traffic — 7.28.16
- 12:29 p.m. Traffic Hazard -- 2 trucks appear to have overload of logs @ n/b H95/MP 420 (Mica Creek).
- 12:26 p.m. Domestic Dispute -- Couple arguing and may be physical on W Marie Ave/CdA.
- 12:23 p.m. Non-injury Crash -- Older male in gray van & 2nd vehicle parked at Zip Trip after Govt Way/Sunset crash.
- 11:39 a.m. Injury Accident -- Crash b/n Subaru, Jeep & possibly bicyclist @ Poleline Ave/Greensferry, Post Falls; one male is on pavement. Off-duty police officer on scene. Intersection is blocked.
- 11:15 a.m. Police Log -- Coeur d'Alene PD activities for June 27-28 here.
- 10:48 a.m. General Illness -- 8900 block of Neufeld Road/Hayden.
- 10:37 a.m. Breathing Problem -- VA Clinic, 915 W Emma Ave/CdA.
- 9:59 a.m. Chest Pain -- 59YO female on St Maries Ave/CdA, pain in arm.
- 9:56 a.m. Injury Fall -- 8900 block of Neufeld Road/Hayden.
- 9:50 a.m. Chest Pain -- 78YO female @ Crystal Heights Assisted Living, 2220 W Prairie Ave/Hayden.
- 9:20 a.m. Unconscious Person -- 1200 block of Stratus Lane.
- 9 a.m. Utility Problem -- Possible gas line rupture @ W Camp Court/Miles Ave, Hayden.
- 8:55 a.m. Utility Problem -- Tree limb down on power line is smoldering @ 4214 Appaloosa Road/CdA.
- 8:51 a.m. General Illness -- Frazier Drive/Dundee Drive, Post Falls.
- 8:22 a.m. Found Child -- 3-4YO child wondering alone in mobile home park along Government Way/CdA.