Keith Boe and a half dozen other North Idaho Life Facebook photographers took to the streets -- downtown Coeur d'Alene streets -- this week to photograph various night sights. Keith tells Huckleberries that curious bystanders wondered why so many photographers with big cameras were roaming the streets. Keith replied. Don't you know Brad Pitt is in town? Angelina Joie is in town? Chuck Norris is in town? While he was having fun with the visitors, Keith snapped this photo of the Rainbow Bridge at McEuen Park, as it should be seen -- lighted at night.
- NFL football/Bay Views
- Trick or treat/Fort Boise
- Avista preview: Rest of the fest/On Tap
- Try this Mes of a Hot Wings burger recipe/7 Blog
- Arabian Sport Horse Nationals, Day 1/Slight Detour
- Sometimes top stories don't happen between lines/Grip
- Sometimes next chapter's aren't yours to write/Cindy's All Write