Tue., Sept. 27, 2016
AM Scanner Traffic — 9.27.16
- 11:53 a.m. Wanted Person -- CPD officer en route to serve warrant @ adult misdemeanor probation.
- 11:46 a.m. Unknown Medical -- 80YO female @ Kootenai Urgent Care, 1300 E Mullan Ave/Post Falls.
- 11:45 a.m. General Illness -- 63YO male @ Fall St/Seasons Road, Athol.
- 10:28 a.m. Traffic Hazard -- Liner of pickup is lying on highway @ w/b I-90/MP 17 (Yellowstone Trail/CdA).
- 9:50 a.m. Fire Drill -- Dalton Elementary, 6335 Mt Carrol St, Dalton Gardens.
- 9:42 a.m. Fire Alarm -- His Place Evangelical Free Church, 3079 E 16th Ave/Post Falls.
- 9:13 a.m. Welfare Check -- 2YO child not in safety seat in back of red van @ n/b H95/Hayden Ave.
- 9:08 a.m. Chest Pain -- 1200 block of Harlequin Drive/Post Falls.
- 8:27 a.m. Welfare Check -- Male in wet suit appears to be struggling as he floats down Spokane River, near Corbin Park/Post Falls, holding onto a 2-foot piece of Styrofoam.
- 8:26 a.m. Motorist Assist -- 2 vehicles stopped @ w/b I-90/MP 9 (near Huetter rest stop).