Thu., Sept. 29, 2016
PM Scanner Traffic — 9.29.16
- 4:54 p.m. Unknown Medical -- 3800 block of Schilling Loop/Post Falls.
- 4:37 p.m. Domestic Dispute -- Male in white tank top vs female in black tank top w/shaved head @ Govt Way Panda Express/Hayden.
- 4:22 p.m. Welfare Check -- Male in large coat appears to be carrying baby @ H95/Chilco Ave.
- 3:54 p.m. High-Speed Chase (2:52 item) -- Shoshone County officials have stopped driver @ I-90/MP 60 (Wallace).
- 3:29 p.m. Citizen Assist -- 4200 block of Appaloosa/CdA.
- 3:08 p.m. High-Speed Chase (2:52 item) -- CPD officer spots possible run car parked along 300 block of Sherman Ave. It isn't. Later, another vehicle near "Hagadone Marina" fits description.
- 2:52 p.m. High Speed Chase -- 3 police vehicles are trying to stop 5-8, 150-pound male wearing ballcap in white Toyota, who is speeding at up to 100 mph in Shoshone County toward Kootenai County. May be in vehicle from Shoshone County dealer. Later, male turns off freeway at Sherman Ave/CdA exit.
- 4:19 p.m. Wanted Female -- PFPD officer stops female who has 20YO arrest warrant for failure to purchase car insurance. He wants to know if he should arrest the female or allow her to take care of warrant today. Fellow officer reports that he's obligated to arrest her.
- 2:57 p.m. Wanted Male -- County driver's license office/courthouse.
- 2:18 p.m. Non-injury Crash -- Motorist crashed into ditch @ 13 Park Drive/CdA.
- 2:14 p.m. Injury Fall -- Peak Fitness, 927 Polston Ave/Post Falls.
- 2:08 p.m. Domestic Dispute -- 1300 block of H41/Post Falls, estranged husband took 2YO daughter.
- 1:20 p.m. Welfare Check -- Unconscious female in basement on S Arrow Point Drive/Harrison.
- 12:28 p.m. Welfare Check -- Almost naked 3YO girl, 2YO boy playing by themselves in Apache Trail/Athol horse field.
- 12:23 p.m. Unknown Medical -- Patient @ Coeur d'Alene Pediatrics needs transport to Kootenai Medical.
- AM Scanner Traffic with 12 more items.