Thu., Feb. 23, 2017, 11:40 a.m.
AM Scanner Traffic — 2.23.17
- 12:28 p.m. Unknown Medical -- Dalton Elementary/Dalton Gardens.
- 12:27 p.m. Panhandler -- CPD officer stopping for panhandler @ H95/Appleway, CdA.
- 11:56 p.m. Unruly Male -- Post Falls female reports husband upset, breaking things.
- 11:12 a.m. Unknown Medical -- Creekside Assisted Living, 240 E Kathleen Ave/CdA.
- 11:03 a.m. Structure Fire -- 3rd St/Roosevelt Ave, CdA.
- 10:46 a.m. Troublesome Male -- CPD officer dealing with Constitutionalist in traffic stop.
- 10:42 a.m. Traffic Violation -- Caller reports to PFPD that female is driving without license, insurance.
- 10:31 a.m. Alarm Test -- Fire responders testing alarms on Charleville Road/Post Falls.
- 10:29 a.m. Impaired Driver -- Caller reports northbound trucker leaving from Lewiston may be on drugs.
- 10:22 a.m. Seizure -- Female student suffering seizures at Fernan Elementary, 520 N21st St/CdA.
- 10:18 a.m. Unknown Medical -- 10500 block of Lakeview Drive/Hayden.
- 9:25 a.m. Welfare Check -- Daughter tells family member that Post Falls father is threatening to kill family.
- 9:23 a.m. Cardiac Problem -- 1717 Polston Ave/Post Falls.
- 9:12 a.m. Abandoned Vehicle -- Ford sedan w/Montana plates left @ e/b Huetter rest stop.