The swap allows anglers to sell their lightly used equipment for store credit, or a check (minus the consignment cut), or for anglers looking to purchase used equipment.
Here are the details from Silver Bow staff:
- Drop your fly fishing related gear in the week before the event to register it. Registration date starts May 7th.
- We will assess your gear and help you price it. $1.00 registration fee per item, no exceptions.
- Leave sentimental gear at home, we want gear that you have no attachment too... sentimental gear is priced too high usually sorry.
- We will set the gear out for sale May 14 & 15th under our big tent in the parking lot.
- Unsold items can be picked up May 16-17th. After that it is ours.
- Pontoon boats, float tubes and similar large items must be brought in Saturday morning of the event and picked up Sunday at closing if not sold.
- If your gear sells at the event, you can receive 100% in-store credit towards the purchase of new items, or 70% of the sales price as a check.
- Show up Saturday and Sunday May 14 & 15 to shop for used gear.
- The best gear goes quick so don't show up late!
- Credit cards, check or cash all gladly excepted!