21. California envy.
20. Water recreation.
19. Mental illness.
18. Conducive to frolicsome attire.
17. "I feel the need, the need for chlorine."
16. Have AC and enjoy cranking it up.
15. Reminds some of a certain scene in "Body Heat."
14. Good for tomatoes.
13. Enjoy saying "It's Africa hot" and hoping no one knows that's a line from a movie.
12. Look forward with giddy anticipation to finding out how Spokane TV news will cover it.
11. Enjoy drinking a lot of water, sweating and taking showers.
10. It makes you want to play Big Daddy in a personal production of "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof."
9. Good for the lemonade stand industry.
8. Hot weather makes you feel frisky.
7. Conducive to acting out key scenes in "Huckleberry Finn."
6. Enjoy seeing heat-spilling cats all stretched out.
5. Enjoy saying "But it's a dry heat."
4. You work for Avista.
3. Nobody gives you a hard time about wearing Hawaiian shirts to work.
2. Big dogs in small wading pools.
1. View it as the ultimate repudiation of winter.