1. It doesn't have a clock.
2. You don't have to be a genetic freak to excel.
3. The occasional conversations between the first baseman and the runner who just got a single. They can compete hard but don't feel that they need to behave like enraged animals.
Three reasons football is better than baseball.
1. Baseball's worship of statistics can be viewed as ludicrous when you consider that the distance to the outfield fences and amount of foul territory in each ballpark varies. And don't get me started on the subjectivity of the strike zone.
2. Intentionally throwing at a batter who hit a home run his last time up makes baseball seem silly.
3. Football helmets allow for some exceptional graphic design.