A home in the 4300 block of North Harvard Road was damaged by fire Nov. 8 when hot wood stove ashes caught a wood pile on fire and spread the flames to the home. Damages were estimated at $150,000. (Photo courtesy the Spokane Valley Fire Department)
We'll have another batch of great stories for you to read tomorrow in the Valley Voice after you head to the grocery store to buy your turkey and all the fixings for Thanksgiving (if you haven't done it already). We'll take a look at why the City of Spokane Valley has such a healthy reserve when other cities in the County are making drastic cuts. There will also be a second story from Tuesday's Valley Council meeting about snow plowing plans and possible changes to the city's municipal code covering adult retail establishments.
Reporter Lisa Leinberger will have a look at the latest technological wonder to hit classrooms called a Smart Board and the East Valley football team will be profiled. Of course, if you can't wait until Monday when I post links to the stories, tomorrow you can click here to read them.