I think I have enough time this morning to get through everything, so let's start with local sports.
• The Greater Spokane League held a rare Monday of baseball, with league-leader Mt. Spokane winning a slugfest with University. That coupled with Mead's win pushed the Panthers into second place, first among the league's 4A schools.
• Post Falls edged Lake City 5-4 in fastpitch Monday, jamming the Inland Empire League standings.
• Sideline Smitty touches on Concrete fastpitch ace Britt Howell among other things.
• Two brothers from Jackson High, Drew and Jamie Eisinger, have committed to play next year at Eastern Washington University. Drew is a 6-foot-4 wing who played last year at an Ohio prep school. Jamie is a 5-foot-11 point guard who will graduate from Jackson in June. Both will be freshmen.
• Skyline has three pitchers 6-foot-4 and taller. One of them threw a no-hitter Monday.