Just when you think everything's going to be quiet for awhile, all heck breaks lose. Yes, the similarities between Pac-12 football and my 10th grade battle with acne truly are a wonder. Steve Sarkisian cooled talk that he was on the hot seat with an Apple Cup win, so of course he was offered and accepted the prestigious USC job just a few days later ... Now the Cougars' rivals have to find a coach, and the first choice seems to be UCLA's Jim Mora ... What will happen next in this week's game of Pac-12 musical chairs? Word is that WSU coach Mike Leach has no interest in the Stanford gig ... In other news the Pac-12 All-Conference teams are out and safety Deone Bucannon made First-Team ... We've got a Q&A with WSU athletic director Bill Moos covering a variety of topics.
- Arizona's Ka'Deem Carey was recognized as the Pac-12's top offensive player.
- A pair of honors for the Sun Devils, as Todd Graham of ASU was named the conference's best coach, and Will Sutton the best defensive player.
- It's no surprise that Colorado's Paul Richardson is off to the NFL.
- Stanford's third-down success could decide the Pac-12 champion.
- UCLA can show it's serious about football by keeping its coach.
- The Utes are gearing up for a busy offseason.
BONUS LINK: A look back at when WSU made its own splashy coaching hire.
And in basketball news ...
- Cal made short work of UC Irvine and it's extremely tall center.