From Pullman -- Plenty of WSU news today as we've got stories on the seniors who are continuing to add to their legacy on the football team, a notebook on why the Cougars basketball practice are extra intense this week, and blog posts looking at a pair of new offensive line commits, recapping what we saw of practice and taking a look at some extra presents WSU players will receive for the holidays.
Don't forget we'll have an 11 a.m. chat to talk football, basketball, bowls and more here on SportsLink.
Links from around the conference, after the jump.
- The Wildcats can be happy with the way their season ended.
- Arizona State's Holiday Bowl game against Texas Tech will have more angles than an octagon.
- Evidence shows that Cal is placing greater emphasis on football recruits' abilities in the classroom.
- Oregon has suspended tight end Pharaoh Brown Brown for his role a snowball attack.
- Here's a look at the last time Boise State played the Beavers.
- Both Vegas Bowl starting quarterbacks hail from Bakersfield, Calif.
- Chris Petersen wants to take Washington to a new level.
And in basketball news...