From Pullman -- It's been awhile since we've a regular schedule so let's recap. Yesterday was Monday, meaning there was Washington State football press conference, videos from which can be found on SportsLink. Like this one of coach Mike Leach ... We also have a story on a freshman receiver who's filling some big shoes ... And a First Look at the Cougars' opponent this weekend ... In case you missed it, the WSU women's soccer team is hosting a NCAA Championship tournament game for the first time in more than a decade ... It's not too late for the football team to join them in the postseason.
Links from around the conference after the jump.
- The best thing about Arizona State's win over Utah? The Sun Devils' poise.
- Just remember: No matter how bad things seem, at least you're not Cal.
- Will the Ducks remain an example of the classic adage, "always a championship contender, never a champion"?
- Oregon State will get another crack at a style of quarterback that's given it some trouble.
- There Stanford goes again, complicating things for everyone else.
- Anytime your freshman linebacker is the Pac-12's best offensive player in a given week, you're doing something right.
- "Oh, look. Everybody's paying attention to UCLA for playing a freshman defensive player on offense! We should do that!" - USC
- How can the Utes fix their offense? Don't ask them.
- November will be critical if the Huskies are going to "climb the mountain." Oh, sorry, this year it's "take the next step."
- Bonus Link: Say, I bet that other Manning kid will be pretty good, too.