From Pullman -- The Cougars are trying to put together a winning streak for the first time in over a month, and are likely to do so according to vegasinsider.com, which has WSU listed as a one point favorite over Utah. Coming off their third road win of the season, the Cougars are searching for their sixth win and a shot at a bowl game. They won't have to face starting quarterback Travis Wilson, who may have to retire from football following the discovery of a head condition ... The Utes have gone through some tough times this s eason ... Mike Leach and select WSU players held their weekly Monday press conference and we've got video and a transcript ... Washington State's seniors are hoping to leave an enduring legacy with their final home game ... Leach's contract will roll along into 2018 ...
- All of a sudden the Wildcats are in a tentative situation.
- The Golden Bears must control the ground game in the Big Game.
- "Let it snow," say the Buffaloes.
- Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota says his knee is fine.
- The Beavers offense has been grounded by unforced errors.
- Jon Wilner takes a stab at grading Stanford's week.
- The Bruins are successfully navigating a tough four-game stretch.
- Could USC players secure the head coaching position for Ed Orgeron?
- Cyler Miles' old coach says he's ready to start at quarterback for the Huskies.
In basketball news ...
- The Buffaloes pulled away for an easy win against Arkansas State.
- The Wildcats thoroughly dominated their opponent in the NIT Season Tipoff.
- UCLA routed Sacramento State.
- Cal rounded out the day of blowouts for the Pac-12 with one over Southern Utah.