From Pullman -- We'll be hosting a live chat right here on SportsLink at 11 a.m., so clear that schedule! In fact, you better take the whole day off, because you won't get anything done anyways once you start getting into these links.
Here at the S-R we've got our usual Wednesday Pac-12 Notebook ... The Cougars took to the practice field on Tuesday (as they so often do) and we've got a report highlighting some changes we saw on defense ... The bowl situation is a little hairy this year. We break it down, and explain why a 6-6 record may not be enough to ensure the Cougars is gone for the Holidays ... Neil Stover and I had so much fun watching the coaches and players at WSU's Monday presser that we figured we'd do a little talking as well ... These are no ordinary rankings, they're POWER RANKINGS ...
In other WSU news, an offensive line recruit has changed his mind about becoming a Cougar. Britton Ransford has the scoop and CougCenter has a free story ... Utah, the Cougars' opponent on Saturday, has faced its share of challenges this year ... Maybe a move to the Pac-12 was a little more difficult than the Utes anticipated.
"Those who stay will get more links, after the jump."
- Where have all Arizona's deep passes gone?
- In fact, is the entire state of Arizona suffering from a big play drought?
- This could be the final home game for Colorado's talented wide receiver.
- Their wings may be clipped but these Ducks could still fly to a national title.
- The Beavers may have to (gasp) run the ball.
- Stanford's defense has a few NFL prospects.
- Myles Jack is finding out that being a Westwood celebrity has its ups and downs.
- Things are getting a little awkward around the USC football offices.
- Bonus Link: Georgia knew its freshman running back was something special...
And in basketball news ...
- Oregon remains undefeated.
- Arizona State got a big road win thanks to a monster performance from Jahii Carson.
- The Wildcats had no trouble with Rhode Island.
- USC's big center did big things in their win.