From Pullman -- It's Apple Cup week and for the first time in awhile, more than bragging rights are on the line ... the Cougars got the week started off on the right foot, reported picking up a verbal commitment from Darren Gardenhire ... A little late but here is Bud Withers' column on the Utah game ... The men's basketball team was unable to overcome a 10-minute scoring drought.
Links from around the conference after the jump.
- Ka'Deem Carey's stats couldn't get any better, or so they thought.
- ASU's Todd Graham has made good on his pledge.
- The Buffaloes are trying to remain focused after a tough loss.
- Are the coaches to blame for the Oregon schools' skids?
- The Bay Area rivalry should be better next year.
- The Bruins missed opportunities against ASU.
- The Trojans have some dominant bookends on the defensive line.
- A 24-hour rule may not be enough for Utah to get over its loss this weekend.
And in basketball news ...
- Colorado sent the men of Harvard home with their diplomas between their legs.
- Oregon hit the century mark against San Francisco.
- But nobody's offense outshined the Bruins.
Bonus Link: In honor of UCLA's high-scoring game, a profile about one of the greatest Bruins.