From Seattle -- There was sense of deja vu surround yesterday's Apple Cup, as the game seemed to play out in a very similar fashion to last season's contest. Until the end, at least ... Bishop Sankey made the difference in Washington's win ... Just because the regular season is over doesn't mean Elliott Bosch is going to take a break ... We've got postgame video from players and coach Mike Leach further down on the blog, and here are some of Leach's postgame quotes ... Here are our keys to the game ... With the loss, the Cougars aren't guaranteed of a bowl berth ... But John Blanchette says WSU has bigger questions to deal with ... Still, there was one big WSU win on Friday.
Links from around the conference, after the jump.
- The Territorial Cup could come down to Ka'Deem Carey.
- The Buffaloes still have plenty to play for against Utah.
- The Civil War could not have been closer.
- How can the Cardinal improve?
- USC-UCLA is a streaky rivalry.
- A win would send Utah into the offseason on a positive note.
And in basketball news...
- The Pac-12 got a big win when Arizona knocked off Duke.
- Oregon put Pacific away with a big second half.
- USC couldn't handle Wake Forest's balance.
- UCLA made quick work of Northwestern.
- The Sun Devils got back in the winning column with a route of the College of Charleston.
Bonus Link: Beware the perils of fudging your resume.