Commercial Print Sales Representative
We are expanding our Commercial Print division. This position serves to grow the business by selling a wide variety of commercial print products and services. As an industry expert, you will focus on providing a business-friendly experience and exceptional customer service. Identify and develop new customers while offering commercial print solutions.
Professional commercial print sales experience is required along with the ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic team environment.
Salary base plus commission. This position offers a full suite of benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, EAP, LTD, paid vacation, holidays and sick time, a matching 401(k) program and more! May work from home, but must live in Spokane or surrounding area.
If you want to work for a state-of-the-art offset printing company, visit our career site careers.spokesman.com and nwoffset.com
This position is base pay + commissions. Includes a full suite of benefits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Source and develop new customers and products for a state-of-the-art offset printing Company.
• Cold call, correspond and meet with current and prospective customers.
• Maintain long-term consultative relationship with clients for repeat business.
• Meet and exceed sales goals.
• Focus on results and maintain a strong work ethic.
• Work with appropriate teams/individuals to coordinate materials and/or samples for compliance project testing and ensure the appropriate documentation is generated.
• Communicate critical information and/or any issues relating to development deliverables to all key stakeholders on a timely basis.
• Be resourceful & take responsibility for controlling own success in our business growth.
• Be committed & loyal to career building & growth, within a caring & supportive company.
• Be highly organized and detail oriented with professional presentation ability.
• Develop a deep understanding of possible products, including paper types, sizes, and production windows.
• Collaborate with production group to achieve quality and on-time goals.
JOB REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS
• Represent the company in the local community in a positive and professional manner.
• Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills.
• High degree of integrity, initiative, professionalism, and respect for maintaining confidential information.
• Ability to prioritize work, coordinate multiple projects, keep accurate records, and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Effective team player able to work across the organization to get things done.
• Continually thinks of ways to improve department efficiency and effectiveness.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• An Associate's degree or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school ; or
• 2-3 years outside sales experience; or
• Equivalent combination of education and experience.
CUSTOMER SERVICES SKILLS
Requires a higher level of customer relations skills. Must be able to respond to a variety of customer requests while operating within established guidelines. Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a varied customer base.
Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point