u 2018 Washington General Election, Nov. 6
Top races to watch
*Green represents leader
|Mary Kuney (R)||62.47%|
|Rob Chase (R)||37.53%|
|Al French (R)||56.65%|
|Robbi Katherine Anthony (D)||43.35%|
|Mike Volz (R)||53.45%|
|Kay Murano (D)||46.55%|
|Jenny Graham (R)||50.49%|
|Dave Wilson (D)||49.51%|
Top measures to watch
|Prefer Joe Albi Stadium location||64.31%|
|Prefer location near Spokane Arena||35.69%|
First-time candidates file for Spokane-area legislative seats.
Number of Senate candidates continues to grow as other races fill out.
State to cover costs of mailing ballots back for voters in 38 counties after King County votes to pay the postage for its voters.
Washington’s U.S. Senate race got crowded in a hurry Monday, as 10 challengers filed to run against incumbent Democrat Maria Cantwell.
Filing week, the official start of the 2018 elections in Washington, starts Monday.
As filing week nears, some memories about the way it used to begin – and end
Republican U.S. Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers hits the airwaves and other media with campaign ads six months ahead of the general election in which she faces Democratic challenger Lisa Brown.
When national reporters parachute in, some things are going to sound strange.
Secretary of State Kim Wyman asks Gov. Jay Inslee to use emergency funds to pay the postage for ballots that are mailed back in the primary and general elections.
The poll of 689 voters in Eastern Washington shows a three-point contest between Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers and Lisa Brown approaching the six-month mark before the November elections. The poll was commissioned by a political action committee with heavy ties to Democratic candidates.
- U.S. Senate
- Washington Supreme Court, Position 8
- U.S. Representative
- 9th District Representative, Position 2
- 9th District Representative, Position 1
- 7th District Representative, Position 2
- 7th District Representative, Position 1
- 7th District Senate
- 4th District Representative, Position 2
- 4th District Representative, Position 1
- 3rd District Representative, Position 2
- 3rd District Representative, Position 1
- 6th District Representative Senate
- 6th District Representative, Position 1
- 6th District Representative, Position 2
- Spokane County District Court, Position 1
- Spokane County Treasurer
- Spokane County Sheriff
- Spokane County Clerk
- Spokane County Assessor
- Spokane County Commissioner, District 3
- Spokane County Commissioner, District 2
- Spokane County Superior Court Judge, position 10
- Spokane Public Schools Proposition 1
- Spokane Library Bond, Proposition 1
- Spokane Stadium Advisory Vote
- East Valley School District Proposition 1
- Advisory Vote 19
- Initiative 1631, Carbon fee
- Initiative 1634, Grocery taxes
- Initiative 1639, Guns
- Initiative 940, Deadly force
- Town of Spangle Proposition 1 - fire levy
- Town of Rockford Proposition 1 - fire levy
- Town of Spangle Proposition 2 - police levy
- Candidate forum for 6th District House with Mike Volz and Kay Murano
- Candidate forum for 6th District House with Jessa Lewis and Jeff Holy
- Spokane County Commissioner Al French and Robbi Katherine Anthony speak with Jonathan Brunt and Amy Edelen
- At the Fair: State House candidates Jenny Graham and Dave Wilson speak with Government Editor Jonathan Brunt
- At the Fair: County treasurer candidates Michael Baumgartner and David Green with reporter Amy Edelen and editor Jonathan Brunt
- At the Fair: County commissioner candidates Rob Chase and Mary Kuney with reporter Amy Edelen and editor Jonathan Brunt
- Michelle Szambelan and Dennis Cronin talk with Public Safety Reporter Jonathan Glover and Assistant City Editor Nathanael Massey
- Spokane County clerk candidates Timothy Fitzgerald and Michael Kirk speak with Spokane County reporter Amy Edelen and Politics reporter
- Leonard Christian and Tom Konis speak with Spokane County reporter Amy Edelen and Government Editor Jonathan Brunt
Choose an election for the latest information on races and measures, headlines and voting results.