u 2018 Washington General Election, Nov. 6
Top races to watch
*Green represents leader
|Mary Kuney (R)||62.47%|
|Rob Chase (R)||37.53%|
|Al French (R)||56.65%|
|Robbi Katherine Anthony (D)||43.35%|
|Mike Volz (R)||53.45%|
|Kay Murano (D)||46.55%|
|Jenny Graham (R)||50.49%|
|Dave Wilson (D)||49.51%|
Top measures to watch
|Prefer Joe Albi Stadium location||64.31%|
|Prefer location near Spokane Arena||35.69%|
A feud in Stevens County has led to a disjointed and at times broken system for dealing with deaths within the county, and an increased burden on county taxpayers.
A tale of the 1040s: Democratic challenger Lisa Brown and her husband paid more taxes on higher income than Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers and her husband.
Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers releases her 2017 tax returns, calling it an exercise in transparency and trust. After initially declining, Democratic challenger Lisa Brown says Tuesday evening she will release hers also.
The congresswoman once again posted a higher fundraising total for the first three months of 2018 than her Democratic rival, but the Democrat is continuing to surge. Federal Election Commission reports show the two campaigns were divided by a little more than $127,000 in earnings during the first quarter of this year.
Eastern Washington poll shows nearly 2-to-1 support for higher age limit for buying semi-automatic rifles
Eastern Washington voters overwhelmingly favor raising the age limit for buying a semi-automatic rifle but are evenly split on whether they think Congress should repeal the Affordable Care Act, a new survey indicates.
Down six points to the incumbent Republican, Democratic challenger Lisa Brown said she was encouraged by the results of a poll of likely Eastern Washington voters, particularly Cathy McMorris Rodgers’ approval rating below 50 percent.
President Donald Trump looms large in the minds of likely Eastern Washington voters choosing between U.S. Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers and challenger Lisa Brown, according to interviews conducted with poll participants this week.
With Eastern Washington’s 5th Congressional District split over the job President Donald Trump and Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers are doing, her 2018 race against Democrat Lisa Brown could be close and bruising, a new poll suggests.
The congresswoman is trading fundraising boasts with Democratic challenger Lisa Brown. Ahead of final filings, the Republican congresswoman reported raising more than $800,000 for her re-election during the first three months of the year.
Spokane Valley residents had several questions on budget reform, tariffs and health care for Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers on Friday afternoon during a town hall event.
- U.S. Senate
- Washington Supreme Court, Position 8
- U.S. Representative
- 9th District Representative, Position 2
- 9th District Representative, Position 1
- 7th District Representative, Position 2
- 7th District Representative, Position 1
- 7th District Senate
- 4th District Representative, Position 2
- 4th District Representative, Position 1
- 3rd District Representative, Position 2
- 3rd District Representative, Position 1
- 6th District Representative Senate
- 6th District Representative, Position 1
- 6th District Representative, Position 2
- Spokane County District Court, Position 1
- Spokane County Treasurer
- Spokane County Sheriff
- Spokane County Clerk
- Spokane County Assessor
- Spokane County Commissioner, District 3
- Spokane County Commissioner, District 2
- Spokane County Superior Court Judge, position 10
- Spokane Public Schools Proposition 1
- Spokane Library Bond, Proposition 1
- Spokane Stadium Advisory Vote
- East Valley School District Proposition 1
- Advisory Vote 19
- Initiative 1631, Carbon fee
- Initiative 1634, Grocery taxes
- Initiative 1639, Guns
- Initiative 940, Deadly force
- Town of Spangle Proposition 1 - fire levy
- Town of Rockford Proposition 1 - fire levy
- Town of Spangle Proposition 2 - police levy
- Candidate forum for 6th District House with Mike Volz and Kay Murano
- Candidate forum for 6th District House with Jessa Lewis and Jeff Holy
- Spokane County Commissioner Al French and Robbi Katherine Anthony speak with Jonathan Brunt and Amy Edelen
- At the Fair: State House candidates Jenny Graham and Dave Wilson speak with Government Editor Jonathan Brunt
- At the Fair: County treasurer candidates Michael Baumgartner and David Green with reporter Amy Edelen and editor Jonathan Brunt
- At the Fair: County commissioner candidates Rob Chase and Mary Kuney with reporter Amy Edelen and editor Jonathan Brunt
- Michelle Szambelan and Dennis Cronin talk with Public Safety Reporter Jonathan Glover and Assistant City Editor Nathanael Massey
- Spokane County clerk candidates Timothy Fitzgerald and Michael Kirk speak with Spokane County reporter Amy Edelen and Politics reporter
- Leonard Christian and Tom Konis speak with Spokane County reporter Amy Edelen and Government Editor Jonathan Brunt
Choose an election for the latest information on races and measures, headlines and voting results.