u 2018 Washington General Election, Nov. 6
Top races to watch
*Green represents leader
|Mary Kuney (R)||62.47%|
|Rob Chase (R)||37.53%|
|Al French (R)||56.65%|
|Robbi Katherine Anthony (D)||43.35%|
|Mike Volz (R)||53.45%|
|Kay Murano (D)||46.55%|
|Jenny Graham (R)||50.49%|
|Dave Wilson (D)||49.51%|
Top measures to watch
|Prefer Joe Albi Stadium location||64.31%|
|Prefer location near Spokane Arena||35.69%|
State Sen. Michael Baumgartner has emerged as frontrunner for Spokane County Treasurer, securing 57 percent of the vote over challenger David Green in Tuesday’s general election.
In almost every way, the hotly contested race between Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers and challenger Lisa Brown has been a more positive, more passionate and less cynical electoral exercise than our current moment would give us the right to expect.
Incumbent Republican Al French is leading in the race against Democratic opponent Robbi Katherine Anthony to retain his seat on the Spokane County Board of Commissioners.
Republican state Reps. Joe Schmick and Mary Dye have defended their seats representing southeast Washington’s 9th Legislative District.
Republican state Sen. Shelly Short and state Rep. Jacqueline Maycumber have defended their seats representing northeast Washington’s 7th Legislative District.
Incumbent Republican Mary Kuney is likely to retain her seat on the Spokane County Board of Commissioners against challenger Rob Chase.
Washington residents will face more scrutiny on the purchase of semiautomatic rifles.
Washington isn’t likely to levying a fee on crude oil and other fossil fuels to help fight climate change.
Democrat Maria Cantwell is heading back to Washington, D.C., for another term in the U.S. Senate.
A bond to improve and expand Spokane’s library system was on track to pass Tuesday evening.
- U.S. Representative
- U.S. Senate
- Spokane County Commissioner, District 2
- Spokane County Commissioner, District 3
- Spokane County Assessor
- Spokane County Clerk
- Spokane County Sheriff
- Spokane County Treasurer
- 3rd District Representative, Position 1
- 3rd District Representative, Position 2
- 4th District Representative, Position 1
- 4th District Representative, Position 2
- 6th District Representative, Position 1
- 6th District Representative, Position 2
- 6th District Representative Senate
- 7th District Representative, Position 1
- 7th District Representative, Position 2
- 7th District Senate
- 9th District Representative, Position 1
- 9th District Representative, Position 2
- Spokane County District Court, Position 1
- Spokane County Superior Court Judge, position 10
- Washington Supreme Court, Position 8
- Spokane Public Schools Proposition 1
- Spokane Library Bond, Proposition 1
- Spokane Stadium Advisory Vote
- East Valley School District Proposition 1
- Advisory Vote 19
- Initiative 1631, Carbon fee
- Initiative 1634, Grocery taxes
- Initiative 1639, Guns
- Initiative 940, Deadly force
- Town of Spangle Proposition 1 - fire levy
- Town of Rockford Proposition 1 - fire levy
- Town of Spangle Proposition 2 - police levy
- Candidate forum for 6th District House with Mike Volz and Kay Murano
- Candidate forum for 6th District House with Jessa Lewis and Jeff Holy
- Spokane County Commissioner Al French and Robbi Katherine Anthony speak with Jonathan Brunt and Amy Edelen
- At the Fair: State House candidates Jenny Graham and Dave Wilson speak with Government Editor Jonathan Brunt
- At the Fair: County treasurer candidates Michael Baumgartner and David Green with reporter Amy Edelen and editor Jonathan Brunt
- At the Fair: County commissioner candidates Rob Chase and Mary Kuney with reporter Amy Edelen and editor Jonathan Brunt
- Michelle Szambelan and Dennis Cronin talk with Public Safety Reporter Jonathan Glover and Assistant City Editor Nathanael Massey
- Spokane County clerk candidates Timothy Fitzgerald and Michael Kirk speak with Spokane County reporter Amy Edelen and Politics reporter
- Leonard Christian and Tom Konis speak with Spokane County reporter Amy Edelen and Government Editor Jonathan Brunt
Choose an election for the latest information on races and measures, headlines and voting results.