u 2018 Washington Primary Election
The Democrat, who left state politics in 2013 to serve as chancellor of Washington State University in Spokane, said she believes residents of the district feel out of touch with their Congressional representative and wants to fight to protect the existing health care law.
- U.S. Senate
- U.S. Representative
- 6th District Representative, Position 2
- 7th District Representative, Position 2
- Spokane County District Court, Position 1
- Where they stand: Foreign Policy
- Where they stand: Gun Control
- Where they stand: Immigration
- Where they stand: Environment
Choose an election for the latest information on races and measures, headlines and voting results.